- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced, peeled gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 1/4 cups vegetable or chicken borth
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add seasonings and cook 30 seconds. Add shrimp. Cook 2 minutes. Remove shrimp.
- Add flour, tomato paste and 1/4 cup broth to pan. Cook, stirring, until thickened. Add remaining broth, stirring to blend well. Boil 2 minutes until thick. Add shrimp just before serving. Serve over hot white rice.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: